The First International Conference on “Green” Polymer Materials 2020
"Green" polymer materials are involved in a number of application fields of high relevance, now linked to petrochemicals, but in the future most likely to depend on renewable and sustainable materials. This includes the role of bioderived polymer materials in a number of applications such as:
- Polymer adhesives, binders and coatings;
- Polymeric thermoplastics and thermosetting solid materials;
- Polymers in medic(in)al applications such as drug delivery/pharmaceuticals;
- Polymers in microelectronics, high-voltage engineering and automotive (e-mobility);
- Polymers for applications in aircraft and aeronautics;
- Polymers for special applications (e.g., dentistry, sealants, water purification);
- and many others.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the conference committee. Upon acceptance of their abstract, authors will be asked to contribute an extended abstract for the conference proceedings and a slide presentation of their work. The authors of the most outstanding contributions will be invited to submit a full manuscript for potential publication in a Special Issue of the open-access journal Polymers (impact factor: 3.426).
We hope you will choose to be a part of this exciting conference and look forward to welcoming you.
CGPM 2020 Conference Chairs
Prof. Dr. Antonio Pizzi and Prof. Dr. Frank Wiesbrockback to overview