Product Manager at Shamrock Europe
As a Product Manager you are responsible for driving the product innovation within Shamrock Europe. Based on product --& market knowledge, new markets and new applications have to be identified. Duties include working in close cooperation with our technical sales team, and support in the product related projects for customers. It is critical to understand customer/market aspirations and connect them to our capabilities and product properties. You will lead the European Product team, work closely with report to the European Sales Director.
As a Product Manager you have the right technical knowledge in combination with a proven track record as subject matter expert in the business. ( inks, thermoplastics, coatings…) You have a great innovative spirit , and you can quickly understand the needs of our customers and the value that our products offer. You and your team bring technical support and knowhow to the commercial process. Furthermore , you gather information directly through customers /prospects and indirectly by attending trade shows/exhibitions/industry events. You aim to become a key player in the organization to highlight market and product evolutions and understand and react to emerging new markets or applications. You are dedicated to finetune Shamrock’s products and developments to the constantly changing business reality. You are the leader of the product team and easily connect with people from different backgrounds across all levels of the organization.
Requirements to succeed in this role:
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree / have at least 10 to 15 years’ experience in product management in the special additives industry (waxes, biocides, binders, defoamers, rheology modifiers, dispersions, emulsions, wax alloys, wax emulsions, oleo chemical products) products)/ experienced with and understanding coating/plastic formulations and the role of additives
- You are a subject matter expert in one of client’s key markets, coatings, inks or engineering plastics
- You love innovation in combination with a goal oriented approach, comfortable to work independently and as a team player in an international team
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You live on a reasonable distance from the head office in Tongeren , Belgium. Interested ?
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Linkedin . You will be contacted within 2 days .
back to overview