Symposium on “NEW FRONTIERS IN ADVANCED POLYMER MANUFACTURING”
The Symposium will bring together scientists and young researchers from different fields of polymer reaction engineering. The technical program will include invited keynote presentations and oral lectures related to present challenges and future opportunities in polymer reaction engineering. If you are interested in giving an oral presentation, please let us know as soon as possible to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
The thematic areas of the Symposium are:
- Digitalization in Polymer Manufacturing: From Molecular to Polymer Plant Simulation.
- Multimodal Polyolefins: New Catalyst and Process Advances.
- Advanced Computational Methods for Prediction of End-use Properties in Terms of Polymer Molecular Architecture.
- Functional Polymers for Biomedical Applications.
- Green Polymers, Polymer Recycling and Reuse.
- New Vistas in Advanced Polymer Manufacturing: Optimization, Control and Big Data-Driven Methods, etc.
We would appreciate hearing from you about your participation or/and interest in presenting a paper at the Symposium by 30 November 2019.
Please note that the registration fee per participant is 200€ and 150€ for accompanying persons.
The registration fee includes a welcome reception, coffee breaks, lunches and a gala dinner.
Traveling and hotel accommodation costs will be covered by the participants. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation.
All other details about the Symposium programme, registration procedure and hotel accommodation will be announced at a later stage.