International Biannual BPG Award
The International Biannual BPG Award is awarded to persons with outstanding contributions to Polymer Science and many interactions with Belgian Polymer Groups
Previous International Biannual Belgian Polymer Group Awards
- 2016 : Prof. Craig Hawker (UCSB, USA)
- 2014 : Prof. Bert Meijer, Eindhoven University of Technology (The Netherlands)
- 2012 : Prof. Christopher Barner-Kowollik, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany)
- 2010 : Prof. Ullrich Schubert, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena (Germany)
- 2008: James L. Hedrick, IBM Almaden Research Center San Jose (United States)
- 2006: Prof. dr. Klaus Müllen, Max Planck Institute (Mainz,Germany)
- 2004: Prof. dr. Manfred Stamm, TUDresden (Germany)
- 2002: Prof. dr. Stanislaw Penczek, Center of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences (Lodz, Poland)
- 2000: Prof. dr. Minura Matsuda, Sendai University (Japan)
BPG award for the best University Final Work
Each year, two young scientists active in the field of Polymer Science and Technology, one per linguistic community, are awarded with the BPG Award for the best University Final Work on the occasion of the Annual Meeting in May.
Best poster award and best oral presentation award at general meetings
During the Annual Meeting, several young scientists are awarded with best poster awards and best oral presentation awards, equally distributed over the linguistic communities. The awards are presented at the end of the two days Annual Meeting.